The SeQual eQuinox is CAIRE’s premier transportable oxygen concentrator features all the extra features and oxygen patient could want. The SeQual eQuinox features cutting-edge technology and a unique multi-language voice interface, offering its user a new layer of comfort by providing verbal confirmation of changed flow rate settings, as well as announcing battery times and any alarms.
The SeQual eQuinox delivers continuous flow settings up to 3 LPM as well as pulse dose settings 1–9 (192 mL). Continuous flow patients can stay saturated with our advanced pulse flow delivery 6 LPM and higher. With its advanced clinical features and high pulse settings, the SeQual eQuinox is capable of supporting almost all oxygen users regardless of their oxygen prescription or disease state.
- Only 14 lbs. with battery and cart installed.
- A Multi-Language Voice Interface alerts the patient to important information.
- It is 30% smaller than the SeQual Eclipse 5.
- A convenient front loading battery for easy access.
- Optional 24-cell battery gives extended battery life durations.
- Works on AC power supply, and DC automotive power supply so you can take it anywhere and charge it.
- DC Cable Consists of only a 12V cable – no transformer.
- Screen intermittently displays battery charge remaining in minutes to ensure peace of mind.
- A robust cart design for easy navigation.
- Removable cart with telescoping handle for easy one-handed adjustment
- Service Cabinet makes filters accessible for maintenance without opening entire case.
|Flow Rates||0.5 - 3.0 LPM (0.5 liter increments)|
1.0-6.0 = 16-96 mL (16 mL increments)
7.0-9.0 =128-192 mL (32 mL increments)
|Weight||Unit 12.2 lb. (5.5 kg)|
12-cell battery = 1.85 lb. (0.84 kg)
24-cell battery = 3.6 lb. (1.63 kg)
|Dimensions||13.6 in H x 10.6 in W x 7.4 in D|
(34.5 cm H x 26.9 cm W x 18.8 cm)
|Oxygen Purity||90% +5.5/-3%|
|12-cell battery: 1.2 hours @ 2 LPM|
2.7 hours @ 2 Pulse (12 BPM)
24-Cell Battery: 2.7 hours @ 2 LPM
5.9 hours @ 2 Pulse (12 BPM)
|2-5 hours (dependent on flow)|
|Sound Level||46 dBA at 3.0 LPM Continuous Flow Mode|
45 dBA at 2.0 LPM Continuous Flow Mode
40 dBA at 0.5 LPM Continuous Flow Mode
|3 year concentrator|
1 year battery, power supplies, standard accessories