PK Part # 30-307
The PARABELT™ is the first ever daily-wear, ratcheting tourniquet. This tourniquet belt is designed to convert easily from a regular belt to a ratcheting tourniquet. It's simple and intuitive operation is an innovative solution to being prepared for severe bleeding without having to carry a tourniquet.
* Each PARABELT™ features a durable Austria-Alpin buckle, 1.75 inch Type 13 MILSPEC webbing, bite strap and corrosion-resistant ratchet.
Outside Magazine Online wrote an article on the life saving capabilities of the PARABELT™
Read it here (link opens in new tab)
- Daily-wear utility belt with integrated ratcheting tourniquet
- Ratcheting mechanism makes for faster and easier application than windlass tourniquets
- Ideal for First Responders, Law Enforcement, Outdoor Enthusiasts, Private Security and concerned citizens
- In a 2017 study, the PARABELT™ outperformed other leading wearable tourniquets in multiple categories*
*Bequette, B. W., Kragh, J. F., Aden, J. K., & Dubick, M. A. (2017). Belts Evaluated as Limb Tourniquets: BELT Study Comparing Trouser Supporters Used as Medical Devices in a Manikin Model of Wound Bleeding. Wilderness & Environmental Medicine, 28(2), 84-93. doi:10.1016/j.wem.2017.01.030
Available in 2 colors!