National Stop The Bleed Month Sale - Promo Code: STOPTHEBLEED19
In support of National Stop the Bleed Month (NSTBM) for 2019, we are pleased to offer a 15% discount nationwide off of retail prices on select products for course instructors, Fire, EMS, and healtchare professionals during the month of May 2019.
Further, for every $100 spent, we will include one free XGAUZE with the purchase.
NSN: 6515-01-626-8691 PK Part # 3639
Portable Real-time Capnography
- Immediate results — minimal warm-up time, with end-tidal carbon dioxide (EtCO2) and respiration rate (RR) measurements and real-time EtCO2 waveform displayed in 15 seconds
- Small, portable capnograph — lightweight design fits in the palm of your hand for mobility and convenience during short-term EtCO2 monitoring of adult, pediatric, and infant patients
- Designed to fit easily onto a breathing circuit — flexible use at multiple points of care including pre-hospital, emergency medicine, operating room, intensive care unit, and long-term acute care
- In a study published in Circulation, researchers stated, "continuous quantitative waveform capnography is recommended for confirmation and monitoring of endotracheal tube placement."1
- Rugged design for reliable operation in challenging environments
- Easy to maintain — no routine calibration required
- Clear, continuous capnograph of carbon dioxide values
- Simple, easy-to-use interface for quick set-up and one-touch programming
- Audible and visual alarm system for No Adapter, Clogged Adapter, No Breath (Apnea), Low Battery and adjustable High and Low EtCO2 alarm